We install SSL Certificates on all systems, including the following:
- Internet Information Server.
- Exchange Server, Lotus Notes.
- Cpanel, Plesk, Webmin and otehr web control panels.
- Apache2, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy and other Unix servers.
- Skype for Business, Lync, Remote Desktop Service.
- Cisco, Checkpoint, Sonicwall and other firewall VPN servers.
- Synology NAS, QNAP NAS.
- Price €66,- excl. VAT.
- Is carried out through web control panel or TeamViewer directly to a Windows service with a GUI.
- Price €99,- excl. VAT.
- Is carried out through TeamViewer, RDP, SSH, VPN or similar to all types of servers.
- Evening/Urgent €33,- excl. VAT.
- Night/Weekend €66,- excl. VAT.
- Extra Certificate or 3 extra services/websites during the same installation €33,- excl. VAT.
The Fine Print
Included in the Certificate installation is installation of 1 SSL Certificate where we create the private key, installed on 1 server with up to 3 services or websites using the certificate.
Standard installation is when we can install and activate the certificate through a web control panel, or directly on through a TeamViewer connection directly to a Windows Server where the certificate is installed in Windows Certificate Store.
Plus installation is when we need to connect through different means, e.g.: through a different machine, VPN, RDP, SSH, etc. or if we have to configure the server through configuration files og a command prompt, e.g.: NginX, HAProxy, Apache, Tomcat, Cisco ASA, etc.
We will as much as possible perform the installation without downtime, but there is always a risk of a crash. We van perform the installation outside regular hours for an additional charge.
We need administrator access to the server and we prefer temporary access codes, e.g. through TeamViewer. We won't access the systems after the installation has been completed, but it is the sole responsibility of the customer to close the access and change the passwords after completion of the installation.
Please note that the installation includes installation and activation of the SSL Certificate. The installation does not include alteration of HTML/code, forwarding or troubleshooting of different server problems.
TeamViewer does not require a full installation, but can be run using the QuickSupport software below.